Project Manager – Underground Metro (Station) Chennai
We are hiring Project Manager - Underground Metro (Station works) for Chennai location. Interested professionals may apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
To ensure qualitative execution, delivery of projects on time & within budgets, by implementing best safety & quality standards along with process adherence.
- Responsible for smooth delivery of Project within Budget & Timeline meeting expectations of all stakeholders.
- Manage Turnover, Project Margin, and Unbilled Revenue.
- Risk assessment & Mitigation plan related to Project.
- Planning & Execution of Resources (Man, Material & Money).
- Direct & Lead the Project Team to achieve the desired output.
- Managing Vendors, Suppliers, Subcontractors, GC & Clients.
- Maintain optimum level of Productivity to ensure Deliverables within fixed timelines.
- Maintaining high level of Quality and Safety standards at site.
- Monitor timely billing, claims & variations.
- Ensure laid-down systems & processes are strictly followed at site.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Structural/ Geotechnical
- Must possess 20 years of experience out of which 15 years in underground metro station works
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Department:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
We are part of Building & Infrastructure SBG which provides turnkey solutions for segments like Heavy Civil Infra (Metro & Tunnels, Sewerage Water project, Hydropower & Waterways and Roads, Bridges & Ports) and Urban Built Form (Buildings, Airports & Station Modernization and smart cities).
Contact Company:Tata Projects
Address:1-7-80 TO87,MITHONA TOWERS,,PRENDERGHAST ROAD,, SECUNDERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India